Okay, so I feel like there is a few things that should be cleared up before false junk gets spread around.
1. JaJaLoo never ONCE said a THING to me about writing Calvin and Hobbes: The Movie on Fanfiction, he only talked about doing The Calvin and Hobbes Show with me on Fanfiction, that's it.
2. I don't see why it is such a big deal. So is it a mortal sin to write my own version? No, no it isn't. I don't need to ask for permission for something I created...
3. I know this is a collaboration, so why is it considered "betrayal" when it was never discussed with me about bringing it to Fanfiction.
4. I know this is a collaboration, but it really annoys me when all the work I do is changed so it can be a specific way. For example, I finished writin…Read more >
I just finished writing my 10th story on Fanfiction, Calvin and Hobbes' Day Off. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do for my next one, and I want opinions.
Here were some ideas:
- Calvin and Hobbes: The Movie- Would be a fanfiction version of the Calvin and Hobbes film I've been working on with JaJaLoo for a while, with some minor changes.
- Coach Calvin- Calvin becomes the Coach of a Soccer or Basketball Team, and tries to expose some sort of match-fixing scheme
- The Fix is In- Calvin gets involved in a match-fixing scheme so his school's football team doesn't win the championship.
- Calvinpardy!- Calvin goes on Jeopardy! and causes chaos.
- Days of Calvin- Calvin's family goes to the Daytona 500 and Calvin and Hobbes enter the race (Might just do th…