So Yeah I'm Back on the wiki for now to work on crossover chaos http://calvinandhobbesfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Crossover_Chaos So I just want hear your guys thoughts and ideas for this story.Read more >
Okay, so I feel like there is a few things that should be cleared up before false junk gets spread around.
1. JaJaLoo never ONCE said a THING to me about writing Calvin and Hobbes: The Movie on Fanfiction, he only talked about doing The Calvin and Hobbes Show with me on Fanfiction, that's it.
2. I don't see why it is such a big deal. So is it a mortal sin to write my own version? No, no it isn't. I don't need to ask for permission for something I created...
3. I know this is a collaboration, so why is it considered "betrayal" when it was never discussed with me about bringing it to Fanfiction.
4. I know this is a collaboration, but it really annoys me when all the work I do is changed so it can be a specific way. For example, I finished writin…Read more >
I'm thinking about joining Fanfiction and co-writing The Calvin and Hobbes Show with NMMacc18. I would like your opinions on my first story.Read more >
I just finished writing my 10th story on Fanfiction, Calvin and Hobbes' Day Off. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do for my next one, and I want opinions.
Here were some ideas:
- Calvin and Hobbes: The Movie- Would be a fanfiction version of the Calvin and Hobbes film I've been working on with JaJaLoo for a while, with some minor changes.
- Coach Calvin- Calvin becomes the Coach of a Soccer or Basketball Team, and tries to expose some sort of match-fixing scheme
- The Fix is In- Calvin gets involved in a match-fixing scheme so his school's football team doesn't win the championship.
- Calvinpardy!- Calvin goes on Jeopardy! and causes chaos.
- Days of Calvin- Calvin's family goes to the Daytona 500 and Calvin and Hobbes enter the race (Might just do th…
BPilgrimz has made an announcement he will rejoin the wiki. I'm glad he will.Read more >
I was thinking about this for a while,then decided to do it. Without further adoo,the TV show rules if you create a C&H TV show.
1.Do not do what Dude899 did.
(Bad examples from Sibling Adoption Transcript)
Calvin: "Look, you guys, this picture's for the people in Ontario Orphanage taking good care of my soon to be adoptive younger sister, so make it real good, but don't forget to smile nice and big, but show them we're serious and respective about this."
(Is Calvin really like that? No.)
(Bad example 2)
Calvin: "Well, it's just that I'm gonna be a big responsible older brother to a younger sister when she gets adopted."
(Calvin never thinks about people.)
(Bad example 3)
Calvin: "Alright, Hobbes, let's make a picture drawing for my soon to be young…Read more >
I decided to do a project about who stays to edit on this wiki and who has left. This will be updated regularly. The only people that stay are the Spectacular Six. (Me,Clvnnhobz,NLG,Milesprower690,Jamz,and NMMacc18.)
- Strayberry Filling
- 5000 Explosions and a Supernova
- Brandon Rhea
- Jimbo Wales
Read more >
Hey guys,there is a birthday coming up on this wiki. For who,you ask? ME! JaJaLoo AKA The Angry Birds Superfan! Please leave a message below if you want to share this experience!Read more >
Hey guys, thanks to a lot of issues and stress on this site,I decided to found the Jedi Academy Fanon Wiki and would like any of you guys to join me. Leave a comment below if you want to joinRead more >
As the title suggests, I am starting a new wiki.It is called the Big Nate Fanon wiki.I would like some users on it.bye.Read more >
Okay, I think the infoboxes looked better when they weren't with markup; and I can't seem to improve them, so I think I'll chage them back. Sorry, mobile users.Read more >
Hey guys, I have three quick announcements;
The first one is that we're going to take our infoboxes to the markup so that they look the same for both computer AND mobile. These may look a little different.
The second one is that I was thinking of doing "Featured Content of the Month" on the main page. If you'd like to do this, please vote in the comments.
The third is that we actually have our own forum, so we should use it more often to dicuss stuff either then the comments or message walls.
So yeah. Bye.Read more >
Clvnnhobz here. I haven't been blogging much because I had a deal with NLG343.
Anyway, I've finally made up the rules for the wiki. Here it is;
1. No swearing. Calvin and Hobbes never had any swearing, now did it?
Calvin: $&@# you Hobbes, you stupid #%*$&@.
Hobbes: Did you just $&@#%^* say that to me?
2. No spam or vandalism.
Hey! Buy this thing! It exists! It costs 9 billion dollars, so buy now!
3. Proper spelling and grammar.
Bad Example #1;
clvn: hy hobsss u wnt 2 go un advintr??????????????????????
hobz: mk clvin
Bad Example #2;
Calvin: Hobbes, on adventurous you go, to want?
Hobbes: Calvin a sure, I am.
4. Always be respectful.
User: (to another user) Poopface.
5. Keep characters in their personalities.
Bad Example; …
Read more >
So, yep, as the title says, I am an admin now. MysteryMan, do at least SOME edits and you'll become an admin on the wiki.Read more >
'Kay people, the votes are in from my last post! So here we go, these results are just simple;
Milesprower690 and SpongeBob1100 all voted for Choice #2. Nobody voted for Choice #1. So, we're gonna be admins guys!!!
Click HERE if you wanna be an admin!!Read more >
I figured a way to this solution without admins and stuff. Community Central told me that I should talk to other users about this problem if there are other users on the site. We can all vote on these two things;
Contact Roads (the founder of the site) or GreatMan87 (the only admin on the site, but inactive for like three years or something like that.) and tell them to come back to the site. Roads might be better, because he says on the main page he should contact someone if he's inactive. He also says you might want to e-mail him or maybe contact on Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki, he's more active there. He has like 20,000 edits.
GreatMan87, on the other hand, has no contact information on his profile. So just contact him on his favorite…
Read more >
What do?Read more >
Well, Wikia has put in tons of new features, some of them being optional. So here is a list of those features, their status here, and why or why not they're enabled.
Polls are enabled because they're very useful for debates.
Top 10 Lists are disabled because they're just glorified polls. You also can't change your vote in a Top 10 List like you can in a poll.
Trust me, you'll thank me later. Click here.
More hindrance than help, trust me.
Blogs are useful in fanon wikis. So yeah, blogs are enabled.
See last feature's status summary.
Though I don't see the point overall, it can be useful sometimes.
Useful for discussion. Keep it on-topic.
One of Wikia's few new features that are useful. This features many more menus than before.Read more >